Friday, November 25, 2011

New Makeup Buys: ELF!


Alright Ok! Before I explain myself, I know I have been gone off blogger for over a month, I have been so crazy, all my GCSE's exams, decided that they wanted to pile up on me! So I NEEDED to study! I am so sorry, but I'm pretty sure you would understand me! School is really important to me, and I want to do well! Okay, now I have that off my chest, I h`ve an exciting post I want to share with you! I decided to treat myself with some ELF makeup,  I ordered these, and 2 days after I got it! I must say that the shipping it very good! I am ever so happy with the things I ordered, not because I've tried them, but because, they are things I've wanted to get for a long time! I got a range of makeup from, face, eyes, lips! I also got a new set of makeup brushes, I'm sorry that you can't see the products clearly, but I will be filming a haul video tomorrow, so if you want to know more details about the makeup products that I purchased then stay tuned for that video!


 I actually bought these things on offer! ELF were having a 40% off everything sale, so I knew I had to get some few bits! (There is a random brush in the background, so please ignore that lol- it's nothing to do with this) Am I the only one who gets so excited when something you order, comes through the post!? I get so excited, there were certain things like the elf 'Mineral Infused Primer' that I really want to try out, to see how it goes. But I will always do a review if I like something! But yeah... anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post, because I found this pretty exciting. I can now promise you that if I don't blog on weekdays, I will definitely be able to blog on the weekend. Because weekdays (school days) I have a schedule of studying/revising, so i'm a super busy girl! I know you all understand, that's why I love you all so much! Thank for understanding. Hope you enjoyed this, because I did!
I will see you all very soon, and check my YouTube channel, if you would like to see a haul/talk video of the things I got!
                                                     

                                         Daisy






0 comments: