Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lovin some NYC Fashion! (DIfferences between CA & NYC)

Hello Loves!!! As some of you may know from twitter, Im in Chelsea, Manhattan!! (and would love to see you if you're here!) I'm not 'supposed' to tell you WHY i'm here (darn production) but you know I will as soon as I can... or i might just 'accidentally' let it slip out :)

Either way, it was freezing last night, and beautiful this morning! I wanted to pst a few photos that looked like the street style I saw (minus the rain) I hope you enjoy!

Best New York Street Style - The Outfit Is Trendy and Chic. Stay Warm!

Color Denim (One Of The Season's Hottest Fashion Trends) In NYC

Kim Kardashian in Barney's New York, NYC - Casual Outfit

Kourtney and Kim Kardashina in NYC, Warm and Cold Street Style

Kourtney Kardashian NYC Style- 3 Different Colors Of The Same Christian Louboutin Handbag

Chic NYC Faux Fur Cold Weather Style (LOVING The Socks &Straps!)


SongbirdDiva, (Warm) NYC Nights Out


Biggest style difference between CA and NYC? Hats, less leather purses, and heavier coats!


0 comments: